DevFecta Copyright Policy Effective May 1, 2017
Thank you for visiting DevFecta's copyright policy page. DevFecta respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same.
If you are a copyright holder and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the DevFecta Service infringes
your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 United States Code §
512(c)(3), a notice of alleged copyright infringement
should be sent to DevFecta's designated copyright agent at the address listed in this page's footer.
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to DevFecta's copyright agent as listed
above and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright
that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located on DevFecta Service or the
DevFecta's websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material
you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining
party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We should also let you know that DevFecta has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the
accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.